Can You Picture Yourself Here?
- Can you imagine yourself as a valued member of a tight-knit company of captioning professionals?
- Is it important to you to work for a company whose management practices Servant Leadership, and believes they should serve the employees, instead of the other way around?
- Are you passionate about captioning and dedicated to serving your customers?
- Does it mean a lot to you that your work benefits the hard of hearing community?
- Do you value the convenience of working from home?
- Do you like having a flexible schedule?
If so, you might really enjoy being part of our Dynamic Captioning team. We’re a growing company, headquartered in Kentwood, Michigan, a suburb of Grand Rapids with offices in New York, Denver, Los Angeles and Santiago, Chile.
Benefits for our Realtime Writers include:
- A friendly staff that is always polite and considerate of your time
- Competitive pay
- Automated weekly billing– no need for you to generate invoices
- Direct deposits via ACH Transfer – no more waiting for checks in the mail
- 30 day terms with payments disbursed weekly
- Flexible schedules for a variety of programming
- Web based scheduling with a swap board function
- Technical Support
- The flexibility of both IP and POTS delivery methods
- The ease of using either Case Catalyst or Eclipse platforms
- Individual schedules that can be sent directly to your mobile device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and synced to your calendar
- Web Based incident reporting – no need for cumbersome paperwork. Our incident reporting system can be accessed via the web and completed via form fill in 60 seconds.
- 24/7, web-based availability of Our Station information
Benefits for our Offline Editors and Schedulers include:
- Respect for your talents and contributions
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time and personal days
- 401-K program
- Private offices in our Kentwood, Michigan headquarters-no cubicles in sight!
- An environment that welcomes camaraderie and embraces diversity
- The opportunity to participate in our Dynamic Cares Program. Multiple times a year Dynamic teams up with staff members to select a charitable organization as a beneficiary for donations of treasures and time. Philanthropy is practiced and encouraged.
Members of our team possess these skills and abilities:
- Exhibit a strong command of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Demonstrate excellent proofreading, editing and research skills
- Possess good time management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Pay close attention to detail
- Display computer literacy